Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Excellent.

Deserves this rating in so many ways. Because first of all, the whole concept of this was just genius.

Using the good old fashioned turn by turn system is always nice, as I have played many games like these in the past.

Music is incredible, I commend the music artist to make such great music like this!

Design of the characters is very detailed and the animation and fluidity has been pushed up a notch, which is always welcomed when it comes to sequels.

The only drawback was when the game ended, though I'm glad with the added bonus of the mini-games.

Overall, I've enjoyed it a lot. A lot of content that will bring others to continue to play until (hopefully) a sequel comes out.

BBS Awesome Points Quiz BBS Awesome Points Quiz

Interesting,

Well in total, I got 23 points. So I guess that should be a good score in my book. But in my opinion. There should be more questions and more categories. It just seems to fall short when it comes to anything.

I know Quizzes are meant to be short and to the point, but i would of liked it extended a bit more and dig deeper into more.

Good Quiz though, short but sweet.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

True.

Today, the sun is shining brightly today. This is probably a message from your flash to probably enjoy the sunlight or face the consequence of the sun to burn us all.

Simple animation but executed very well. The sun expression when he close his window was hilarious.

Good job.

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

Great game.

A whole variety of options, the design and animation effects are done really well and that it kept me entertained for a long time is always a positive.

Good job on this one, I hope a sequel will come out as soon as you have the time too.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

A addicting game.

Wow, the game was great, just great among words.

You improved the aiming system well and the amount of weapons we can choose from is shocking.

Lots of blood and neat effects, which is always good for a blood fest zombie game.

The animation and the drawings have drastically improved, nice job!

You took you're time and this is what you produced, amazing.

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

Reminds me of ISketch

Nevertheless though, this was really a great game and for you even going farther to make this multiplayer....

I gotta give kudos to you.

Since we have to draw what it saids. This can put a lot of creativity for us. Which is always good.

Nice use of colors and I overall enjoyed this.

Thanks for a great game.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

The wait is over.

You seem to have the reputation of having excessive blood in every Thing-Thing, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Actually, it's a great thing!

The design and the characters are well done, the animation effects and the easy-to-learn controls are also another plus.

You've outdone yourself in this one. Excellent!

The Roslin Station The Roslin Station

Great!

The design was terrific, the art was wonderful and the game was overall fun to play with.

It's challenging, but that's how I like it!

Great job!

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

It was pretty good.

The control scheme was good to understand and the graphics are decent but plays nicely.

The frames kept its pace so I'm glad there are no lag issues.
It would be nice if you putted some instructions to control your character in your description, so it would be more better for us.

Overall, I liked it, well done.

RUSH! RUSH!

A good game.

I didn't see anything that I didn't like.
The game flows nicely and I like how you made the concept.

Drawings could be improved slightly, but they are still great nonetheless.

Hope a sequel could be made. Well done!

TheComet responds:

The graphics were originally much more detailed, but I had to simplify them to keep the game from slowing down too much from explosions :/